Friday, November 16, 2007
Hunt for a December Calendar Picture
Today I was putting the finishes on the family calendar for next year. And after I counted and recounted how many times each cousin is featured, trying to make it all fair and even while still using my favorite shots, I came to the conclusion that my own little Laura was only in the calendar once and I didn't have a good December page. So I thought I might dress her up in her new Christmas dress :) and find a Christmas Tree. Hmmm. I changed my mind to feature the "yokwe" skirt and threw her brothers in too in their presents from the Marshall Islands. Thanks Kmart for sponsoring our hunt! I chose Kmart because I didn't thimk it would be very busy. We bought four hot wheel cars for treats for being good. At least we didn't come to play and leave with nothing like we sometimes do. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love the pictures! I love to shop at KMart because nobody else does. I really hate shopping. I'm so glad my Christmas shopping is done...other than a toy/real guitar and a pink ball. My biggest challenge is finding a babysitter. I usually shop online.
Guess what! KMart has a real looking guitar on sale for 19.99!!! YIPEE! I bet they have pink balls too!
Your kids look very cute. I understand about hating shopping. today i was hauling both mallory and isaac in his carseat because it was too cold for mallory to walk. i am going to have strong arm muscles after this. i hope.
Post a Comment